Haumingi No. 3 Lands Trust – Komuhumuhu Scholarship
To be considered for an education grant YOU MUST:
- Be in your 2nd or subsequent year of study in an NZQA (or overseas equivalent) approved course
- Complete all necessary details found in this application
- Have your whakapapa verified (signed) by the Shareholder*
- Upload ALL required supporting documents
- You should ensure you have read and understood the Maori Trusts’ & Incorporations Privacy Notice, and any other notice provided within the application form
- Sign the Student Declaration to submit the application by the closing date
- Students attending a free course are not eligible for this scholarship
- This application collects personal information about you.
- The information is collected to evaluate your application for an Education Grant.
- The intended recipients of the information are the Haumingi No. 3 Lands Trust
- The information is being collected and held by Deloitte, PO Box 12003, Rotorua
- You have the rights of access to, and correction of, this information subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 2020.
*If you were approved and received a grant from Haumingi No. 3 Lands Trust in a previous year, AND as long as you are using the same login, you will not be required to provide your whakapapa as it will be recorded in the system.