To be considered for a grant YOU MUST:
- Be studying in an NZQA (or overseas equivalent) approved course/program
- Complete all necessary details found in this application
- Have your whakapapa verified (signed) by the Shareholder*
- Upload ALL required supporting documents
- You should ensure you have read and understood the Maori Trusts’ & Incorporations Privacy Notice, and any other notice provided within the application form
- Sign the Student Declaration to submit the application by the closing date
*If you were approved and received a grant from Warena Trust in a previous year, AND as long as you are using the same login, you will not be required to provide your whakapapa as it will be recorded in the system.